Dhaneesh Kumar T
Dhaneesh Kumar T
● A dynamic professional with a proven work excellence of nearly 8+ YEARS of experience in Design, Development, Testing, Deployment and maintenance of Web applications, Micro Frontends and Web Sites.
● Strong technical skills in TypeScript, ES6, RxJs, Karma and Jasmine.
● Expertise in NodeJS, Express, TypeORM, TypeDI, Nginx and PM2
● Skilled in Mysql and MangoDB.
● Experience in Dart, AngularDart and Flutter based mobile applications.
● Experience in React, Redux, Babel and webpack.
● Hands-on experience in Desktop Applications using ElectronJS.
● Extensively used Chrome Developer Tools for debugging.
● Hands-on experience in GIT Distributed Version Control system.
● Experience in Developing Responsive Web application development.
● Working as Senior Software Engineer at EPAM Systems, Hyderabad from February 2020.
● Senior Software Engineer at H&R Block Pvt Limited, Trivandrum from December 2017 to February 2020.
● Product Engineer at D+H FINANCIAL TECHNOLOGIES, Trivandrum from Jan 2016 to June 2017.
● Software Engineer with Dhina Technologies, Kanyakumari from Jan 2014 to Jan 2016.
PROJECT NAME: eSapFreelance
Project Description : eSapFreelance is the best website to hire SAP professional Freelancers and find freelance work online. Connect, collaborate and work with security, flexibility and cost-efficiency.
Environment: Angular 12, Rxjs, Jasmin, Karma,SCSS, HTML5, CSS3, JS, NodeJs, express, Postgres Database, WebSocket, TypeOrm, RoutingController, TypeDi, Nginx, PM2, Github, Asana, Linux Os
➢ Created wireframe designs using balsamiq.cloud.
➢ Created the system based on the architecture for the backend and front end.
➢ Created reusable components, Services, Directive and pipe for core application module.
➢ Worked with the UX team to create a better UI for the application.
➢ Integrated SMS Gateway using ClickSend.
➢ Integrated Secured Payment gateway integration using Paypal.
➢ Created lazy loaded modules to improve application performance
➢ Involved in writing application level code to interact with the REST API’s using Rxjs.
➢ Integrated google recaptcha version 2.
➢ Created text based chat functionality using websockets for the communication between employer and freelancer.
➢ Written unit test cases using Karma and Jasmine for the application with 100% code coverage.
➢ Created component based functional unit test cases to test use cases of the specific component.
➢ Written REST Api endpoints using express in NodeJs .
➢ Implemented Object relational mapping(ORM) using framework TYPEORM.
➢ Used Postgres database as an application database.
➢ Created Dependency Injectection based services using TypeDI library.
➢ Hosted the application in the linux environment provided by the Digital Ocean Cloud provider.
➢ Involved in daily status meetings and team code reviews.
➢ Gave knowledge transfer and code walk through for the new joinees.
PROJECT NAME: Google Cloud Learning
Project Description: Google Cloud Learning Services creates training material across modalities including self-paced, on demand, instructor-led training(ILT), and virtual instructor-led training(vILT).
Environment: Acx, Angular Dart, Material, Catalyst, HTML5, SCSS, MySql, GRPC, Dart
➢ Designed web pages using Angular Dart(ACX) & Material UI Components.
➢ Developed the material UI with Angular Dart components and created dart services to fetch data from backend.
➢ Performed unit testing after writing the code by using Catalyst with 100% code coverage for google environment.
➢ Coordinate with Interface Design Architects for meeting accessibility standards at code level.
➢ Implemented Google Analytics for the google cloud learning platform.
➢ Integrated GRPC based API course filter functionality based on various tags like location, date, partners.
➢ Improved application performance.
➢ Worked cider version control system to create, validate and review code.
PROJECT NAME: BlockWorks Online
Project Description: BlockWorks Online is the modernization of H&R Block’s Assisted Tax Preparation platform. Transitioning the current monolithic, client-server assisted platform to a web-based, cloud native, omnichannel tax preparation application.
➢ Collaborating with and across Agile teams to design, develop, test, implement, and support technical solutions
➢ Extensively Worked on CSS Background, CSS Positioning, CSS Text, CSS Border, CSS Margin, CSS Sprites, CSS Padding, CSS Table, Pseudo Elements & Classes and CSS Behaviors in CSS.
➢ Created Typescript reusable components and services to consume REST API's using Component-based architecture.
➢ Developed various pages in the applications in front end technologies HTML5, CSS3-SASS, JSON, Angular 4.
➢ Created desktop application using Electron JS and Integrated with the angular frontend application.
➢ Migrated an application developed in Angular 4.0 to Angular 5.0 recently.
➢ Worked with JASMINE in testing and Karma for unit testing angular modules.
➢ Analyzed legacy Application features and implemented the feature with additional requirements.
➢ Designed tax forms and pages using ION Tools, HTML5 and Bootstrap UI.
➢ Created reusable components using angular web projects(libraries).
➢ Improved performance of the application by clearing memory leaks.
➢ Developed Module Dynamic Forms, Logger, HashTotal, Popup, Dual Validation, Tick Mark, Triggers and Commands using Angular 7, Redux, RxJs and DotNet Core.
➢ Done Code review, unit testing and bug fixing.
➢ Worked Extensively with Angular CLI for creating components, Services, pipes, Directives.
➢ Written unit test cases with 100% coverage.
➢ Technical Stack: Angular 10, Jasmine and Karma.
▪ MCA from Anna University with 70.2%.
▪ B.Sc from Manonmaniam Sundaranar University, with 61%.
▪ Class XII from St. Francis Xavier HSS, with 80%.
▪ Class X from St. Francis Xavier HSS, with 70%.
Date of Birth
01 March, 1990
Mr. K. ThulasiDharan
English, Tamil and Malayalam
Kottu kulathan karai, kalkurichy, Thuckalay p.o, kanyakumari District-629175, Tamilnadu.
You will find yourself working in a true partnership that results in an incredible experience, and an end product that is the best.